Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quilt Card


I have seen these quilt cards everywhere……….but I CASEd mine from my favorite blogger, Dawn.
She has a tutorial on how to make the card, so I won’t repeat details here. I used the Baja Breeze Pattern designer paper, and a little bit of Baja Breeze 5/8” striped grosgrain ribbon behind the quilt.
I am planning a “Stamp Camp” for Saturday April 25th, when the rest of my family will be away. (Cliff and Ben will be at Cub Scout camp, and Emily will be participating in the 30 hour famine with the youth group at church.) You are invited to come to my house anytime between 9am – 9pm to make your choice of projects. Come when you can, stay as little or as long as you like! I will (have Emily) post some of the projects as soon as I get the samples completed and photographed. Most cards will be 4 for $5. Contact me with any question. Refreshments will be provided! If you are local, hope to see you there!

No comments: