Saturday, May 23, 2009

True Blue Friend & Happy Birthday Donna!


Today is my big sister’s birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!! She is a “virtual” member of my stamping club, since it is a little difficult for her to join us at meetings, since she lives in Pennsylvania and I live in Virginia! I guess I should have posted the card I sent her……..but instead I am posting the card that I made for my stamp club members this month. Most of them have been part of my stamp club for a year now, and I wanted to let them know how much their friendship means to me. June will be the last meeting for this club, but I am hoping they will all want to keep on stamping with me. I have so many ideas and techniques that I still want to share with them.
Recipe
Stamp Set: Punches Three (Retired Hostess Set)
Ink: Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Baja Breeze designer series paper & ribbon, scallop square punch, dimensionals

No comments: