Thursday, July 30, 2009

July Club Project #2


The second project we made at our July stamp club meeting was this card, using the “Dream du Jour” stamp set. I wanted to show my club members another use for vellum. The image was stamped with black craft ink, and then embossed with clear powder. The color was added by using the Stamp ‘n Write markers on the back of the vellum, which gives it a more subtle look. The butterfly images were stamped on the Rose Red cardstock, using Versamark. There is a layer of patterned designer series paper under the vellum. I used the paper piercing tool to punch the holes for the brads. The dsp is attached to the black mat with SNAIL, but the vellum is only attached with the brads and is basically hanging free. I sent this card to my cousin’s daughter for her high school graduation. Thanks for looking.

No comments: