Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to Blogging

I thought I would be able to post more often during the summer, but I kept very busy with two family vacations, a family camping trip, my retail job, and almost weekly trips to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. I may be getting older.....but I am still able to keep up with the kids on the Griffon and Apollo's Chariot.

As a former teacher, I always considered September the beginning of a new year. So I am making a resolution (again!) to try and post Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.



Earlier this summer I did a workshop for Stephanie, who is planning her wedding. These are little favors I made, to give her some ideas that she could use for favors st the reception, or for little thank you gifts. If you want more information or directions for making any of these projects, just send me an email, or leave a comment. Thanks for looking!

No comments: