Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Projects

Since I haven't been posting as often as I had planned, I have two projects to share today.



I used the "Eat Drink & Be Scary" stamp set to make this Halloween card. The definition was stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink. I used the Cast-A-Spell designer series paper and Lovely Lilac cardstock. (Note: the purple matches the dsp is Perfect Plum; but I liked the brighter Lovely Lilac for this card.) The little orange strip is a 1/2'' piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock that I ran through the crimper and then I tied a piece of black ribbon around it. I added some Fine Supernova glitter to the band of the witch's hat (using the Two Way Glue Pen) and attached it to the card using dimensionals.



I made these little "sour cream containers" as thank you gifts for the guests at one of my recent workshops. Everyone thought they were cute, and they were amazed at how easy they are to make. I cut an 8 1/2'' x 11'' sheet of cardstock into fourths to make mine, but you can make them bigger to hold more goodies. (These hold three Tootsie Roll Midgees.) I stamped on the cardstock, and then added the 1/2'' black circle and two googly eyes.

Directions for making sour cream containers can be found HERE.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: