Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Holiday Extravaganza!

You are invited to join me in my new craft room for some holiday fun. Come to my house during any of the following "open" stamping times and get a start on your holiday projects.

Tue. Nov. 10 9am-2pm and/or 6-9pm

Wed. Nov. 11 9am-2pm

Fri. Nov. 13 9am-2pm and/or 7pm-????

Tue. Nov. 17 9am-2pm and/or 6-9pm

Thurs. Nov. 19 9am-2pm

Fri. Nov. 20 9am-2pm

Sat. Nov. 21 TBA

Over the next several days, I will be sharing some of the projects you can choose to make. You decide which projects (and how many) you want to make. Everything will be cut and scored, and ready for you to assemble. As always, I encourage creativity, so you are encouraged to substitute colors, stamp sets, ribbons, etc. to suit your taste. Stop by and see what you can create! RSVP to let me know when you might stop by. Bring a friend! Free gift for attending.

The first projects I will share are Christmas Cards. Make 4 cards for $5.

No comments: