Wednesday, April 7, 2010

February Stamp Club Projects

I am a little out of order with posting my club projects. I am trying to be better at blogging on a regular basis………but like the rest of my life, things continue to be crazy and totally unorganized!
The first card we made in our February club meeting was this card.



My upline, Susan Elise, demonstrated how to make this card at one of our meetings. It is super easy to make this beautiful card using a brayer, the Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder, and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.

Then each of my club members made a little box like this for holding 3x3 cards.



We used retired Designer Series Specialty paper. The specialty paper is cardstock weight, and perfect for making cute boxes. The little flower on the front of the box was made with several circle punches. I plan on giving my club members a 3x3 card with their club order each month. They can keep them in the box, until they have an occasion to use the card.

Finally we made this 3x3 card and 6x6 page showing how to make the little lamb.


My stamp clubs are a great way to learn new techniques, and have a fun afternoon/evening out. Contact me for more information about joining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo dawg i am diggn' yo cards ;)