Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stamp Club Projects


I am trying to finalize the projects we will be making at our stamp club meetings this month and decided it was about time I showed what we made LAST month.  These are 3x3 cards, each one made using one of the stamps from the Sale-A-Bration set “Punch Bunch.”   (You can get this set for FREE, with a $50 purchase, but only through the end of this month.) I LOVE stamp sets that work with our punches! We also used the Big Shot to add texture to three of the cards.  I don’t know what I would do without my Big Shot!  Contact me if you are interested in learning more about my stamp clubs.  First time guests are always free!  Come and have a morning, afternoon, or evening of fun and earn FREE STAMPIN’ UP! merchandise at the same time. 

No comments: