Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Chance

Stampin’ Up announced the stamp sets and accessories that will be retiring. Check the lists on my website here:
Stamp sets will be available through the end of June, but all accessories are “while supplies last.” Many of the retiring accessories are discounted up to 40%, so don’t wait to place your order! You can order directly from my online store.  Don’t forget to check the clearance rack for more great deals while you are there. You can also contact me to place your order.

 
Now for a project…………….

 
This was one of the cards and bonus projects my club members made at our May meeting.


 
This is a quick and easy card made using the builder wheels found in the summer mini catalog. It is easy to mass produce if your child has several teachers! My club girls also made a bookmark using a giant paper clip, the Tart and Tangy stamp set, and several punches. (The smallest oval punch used on this card is on the Last Chance list!) The Tart andTangy set was one of the sets I demonstrated at my very first workshop – over 3 years ago and is now about to retire. Here are some other projects I made using this set:






No comments: