Sunday, June 12, 2011

My First "Solo" Post


Emily will be leaving on her first (of three) summer trips in 6 days! She has been giving me a crash course in blogging……..and this is the first post I did entirely on my own. Hopefully she will have time to teach me a few more tricks before she leaves.  (As you can see in the picture above, I need to learn how to crop the photos.)

These cards were made using the new “Strength & Hope” stamp set from the summer mini catalog. From now through August 31, Stampin’ Up! will donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation every time someone purchases this set. At our May stamp club meeting, members could choose which of these cards they wanted to make.  The "Blushing Bride" pink card was the favorite of most ladies.  The butterfly card was a close second, with two club members changing the color scheme from Poppy Parade to Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry.




The last two cards were made using Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Early Espresso cardsock and inks.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Contact me if you would like to order this set.

No comments: