Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tea Time




This is one of the 100+ place cards I made for the adults who attended today's Girl Scout tea and fashion show.  It is just a 3x5 piece of Designer Series Paper folded in half, with coordinating card stock trim and handles.

This is one of the 100+ place cards I made for the girls at today's tea.  They are actually little purses that open up.  They are made using a 6x6 piece of DSP and coordinating card stock.  They are really easy to make and I think they turned out cute.



This photo shows the inside of the purse, which was filled with coupons and a patch for each of the Girls Scouts in attendance.


My club members made these purses at this month's club meetings.  A gift card fits inside perfectly!  If you would like to learn how to make these and other fun projects, contact me now at kathy.winter@hotmail.com

No comments: