Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Emily!


Mr. Brown delivered a box of Stampin' Up! goodies today - all sneak peek items from the new catalog.  I decided to make Emily a quick card, since it is her birthday today.  I used all the new In Colors.  There has been a lot of chatter among demonstrators about this new yellow color (Summer Starfruit.)  You will have to judge for yourself whether you like it or not when you see it in person.  I do like the other colors: Primrose Petals (rose color card stock strip), Gumball Green (green punched background label), Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple (ink colors used for two of the gifts.)

You will absolutely LOVE the new firm foam ink pads.  No more pounding the rubber stamp into the ink pad to get it inked up.  Just two taps on the new pad is enough to produce a clean stamped image.  Something you will have to try for yourself!

I am going to try and schedule my annual "Get the Scoop" event for early June.  Stay tuned for more information.  

You only have two weeks to order your retiring stamp sets and accessories.  Shop 24/7 on my website or Contact me to place your order for you.

No comments: