Monday, July 23, 2012

Back from Stampin' Up! Convention 2012


Here are some of the goodies I received at Convention 2012. The  bag is definitely a keeper!  Someone really thought out the details, including different sizes of inside pockets and little feet on the bottom.  We received three stamp sets at check in, earned one by collecting a secret word at each class we attended, and then Shelli gave everyone two sets at the last general session on Saturday.   Do you see the CD?  That is a free MDS (My Digital Studio) content CD.  I also have a 30 day preview of the new MDS2-Plus.  AWESOME!!!!! You can get a free 30 day trial, too!  Check my SU website on August 1 for all the details!

These are some of the gifts I received from other demonstrators in my up line's group (Southern Stars) and my up line's up line's group (Simply INKcredible Sisters.)  I was so lucky to be able to meet many of my "sisters" and look forward to seeing them again very soon.  Next year I hope that some of my own down line will be able to join me at Convention 2013.


No comments: