Monday, October 1, 2012

Stamp Club Contest



I gave these supplies to my stamp club members who were up to the creative challenge of using them to create a card.  They had to use these supplies and any other Stampin' Up! products to complete the card.  I had 4 members take the challenge and the following photos are two of the their fabulous creations.




This is the card that Nancy M. made.  She used my favorite 2012 Sale-a-Bration stamp set.   I love the punched flower accent with the button center.





This is the card that Linda H. made.  I love all the details she put on the card; especially the flowers that pop off the card.  Another creative use for the button!








I will post the other two cards on Wednesday.  Check back to see them and to find out who won the contest!  If you would like to join in the fun, come to one of my Stamp Club Meetings in October.   Or CONTACT ME about having a private party with you and your friends!

1 comment:

Poulsbo Lions Club said...

Nice! I love challenges like this. It's easier to be creative when you use limited supplies.