Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Two More Entries and the Winner!


I challenged my Stamp Club Members to make a card using the same supplies (green card base, white piece of card stock, ribbon, and button.)  This is Anna C's card.  I love monochromatic cards and Anna used one of my favorite stamp sets to make her card.  I hardly ever use buttons on my cards because I do not know what to do with them, but here is another simple but striking use of the button.  (See my last blog post for two other contest entries.)







 

These three photos show the card that Diane B. submitted for the contest.  She is always coming up with creative ideas.  She used the button on the front of the card as a door knob.  When you open the door, you see the cat and spider stamped on a mixture of sponged colors.  Then the entire card opens up to reveal more stamped images and sponging.  And, yes. that is a lollipop treat on the front of the card.



I could not choose the "best" card, so I had Cliff draw a name at random to choose the winner of the contest.  And that person is..............








Linda H.


She will choose a product from my gift basket at our next club meeting in October.  And by the way, Linda is one of my very creative down line!

As always contact me if you want to join in the fun!



No comments: