Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November Club Project 2



This is a card that I received at the Stampin' Up! convention this summer.  It was made by my up line, Martha Armstrong, and everyone who sees it wants to know how it was made.  So after a team meeting last month where she explained how she made it, I gave it a try. 



This was the result!  I made my card much simpler, so it would be easy to complete at a club meeting.  It was a fun technique and everyone's card turned out beautifully!  We cut a stencil using one of the labels framelets, and sponged on the color using several colors of ink.  Then we stamped the solid image using Stazon ink.

CONTACT ME NOW if you would like more information about joining in the fun of my monthly club meetings.  

SHOP 24/7 and take advantage of the Online Extravaganza Sale!  Save up to 50% on selected items!

1 comment:

Connie P said...

Thanks for this technique. I have already used it on some other cards