Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

This is the Christmas card our family sent this year.  Do you see that the gingerbread men are on a cookie sheet?!  If you came to one of my Stamp Camps this summer or fall you have already seen this card and made it yourself!  It uses my favorite set from the Holiday Catalog - Scentsational Season and the coordinating Framelit dies.  From the information I received from Stampin' Up! -  it looks like this set will not carry over, and won't be available after January 2.  

Here is another card that the Girl Scouts made at their Holiday Card making event, using the same set:


 CLICK HERE  to shop 24/7.  While you are there be sure to check out the FABULOUS Clearance Rack items - some up to 80% off!  And for the first time, retired stamp sets are available for a clearance price!

CONTACT ME  if you would like more information about Stampin' Up!

It's not too late to enter my blog contest!  GET MORE INFORMATION BY CLICKING HERE.


 I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Connie P said...

I loved doing both cards. This is one of my favorite Christmas sets too. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Nice card. So which did you like more? My card or my fudge?