Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Calendar Class


A group of stampers came over on Saturday morning to make this Calendar, which fits in a CD case.  By the end of the morning (or rather early afternoon!) we decided that the saying "Time flies when you are having fun!" is true!  

It is a shame that we are almost halfway through January, because we will only be looking at this beautiful image for a few weeks, before we have to flip to February.  

Below are the other pages we made for this year's calendar.


My friend and down line, Lynne, taught this class with me.  August and September were two of her designs and I was not being a good student when she was teaching us how to make these pages.  I guess I must have been talking too much because I stamped the August image on September and Septembers images on August.  Oops!  Sorry, Lynne!  And you might have noticed that December's page is missing!  Long story.........but hopefully I will have it to show to you soon. 

 If you would like more information about my classes Visit my Stampin' Up! website

Thank's for visiting my blog!
Kathy

1 comment:

Connie P said...

It was lots of fun to make.