Monday, January 21, 2013

And the Winner is..........

Nancy M.!  

Here is her prize.......... 418 inches of ribbon!


It pays to come over to my house for stamp club and/or classes.  Nancy was here on Saturday for stamp club and took a closer look at the ribbon in my jar for this month's contest.  (See this THIS POST if you don't know about the contest!)  After looking at the ribbon, and listening to my hints.....she took what she thought was a crazy guess at the number of inches of ribbon in the jar - 360 inches.  And she was by far the closest to the total amount that I had collected in the jar. So she will have all of this ribbon to work on her projects, between monthly stamp club meetings.

CONTACT ME or VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE for more information about my clubs, classes, and special stamping events.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kathy

No comments: