Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year !


I received this beautiful card yesterday - hand delivered, no less!  It was the last entry in my blog contest.  I love how Diane used Designer Series paper as the card base - it looks like wall paper!  She used a retired stamp set for most of this card.  All of the pieces are cut out by hand and colored with water color pencils.  I appreciate all the work you did on this card, Diane!  Come back and visit my blog the rest of the week for the other entries in the card contest.  The winner will be announced after all entries are posted.

Only 2 days left (today and tomorrow) to order from the Holiday Catalog.   
CLICK HERE TO VIEW HOLIDAY CATALOG
You can CONTACT ME  with your order, or you can SHOP HERE 24/7.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kathy

2 comments:

Lynne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Connie P said...

I love this card! Neat idea.