Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy New Year


OK, I know I am a little late for a New Year's Card, but these are still on my desk waiting to be sent!  I made these cards using the Champagne Glimmer Paper from the holiday mini.  The numbers were cut using the Big Shot.  I wasn't too sure if I liked the look of this card, so I made several versions using different designer series paper, card stock, and arranging the numbers on the cards in different ways.  I should have taken a photo of the inside of the card, where I stamped "Imagine the Possibilities."  I am hoping the people who receive one of these cards will have a fantastic year!  Here are some of the other versions of the card.


If you haven't already entered this month's contest to win a bunch of ribbon, go to THIS BLOG POST and guess how many inches of ribbon are in the jar.  Guesses must be received by the 20th.  I will announce the winner on Monday, January 21.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kathy

No comments: