Sunday, January 20, 2013

Make a Cake

I made this card for my friend, Dawn.  I am so proud of myself - this is the third birthday card I made this month!  I still need to work on getting them in the mail early, so they will arrive in time.  I knew that this card would be hand-delivered, so I used the new Pinwheel Sizzlits Die, which can be found in the Spring Catalog for only $4.95.  Too cute!  The stamp set I used is "Make a Cake" and the coordinating Designer Series Paper is Patio Party.  The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Banners set - cut out using the Big Shot and Bitty Banners Framelits.

If you would like to find out about Stampin' Up! please visit my website

Today is the last day to enter my contest to win a bunch of free ribbon.  Go to this BLOG POST for all the details!  I will announce the winner tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: