Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pleasant Poppies

I haven't had the time to play with all the new products that I ordered from the Spring Catalog.  So in the meantime, I thought I would share with you some of the cards that I received as SWAPS from other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  This card was made by Irene Grau.  I am pretty sure she used a brayer to  make the yellow streaks on the background of this card.  I have tried this technique, but let's just say I need a little more practice before I can demonstrate it!  The stamp set used on this card is Pleasant Poppies (p. 72 and p. 129 in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog.)  It is only show at 40% in the catalog - much prettier in real life!

 Don't forget to take a guess in this month's contest.  See January 7's post for the details!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kathy

No comments: