Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quick & Easy


These are samples of cards I was going to have the ladies make on Saturday night at Ladies Night Out but I ended up canceling due to the weather.  These are quick and easy.  I started with Stampin' Up! Note Cards (#107311.)  You get 20 cards and 20 envelopes for only $5.95.  I used retired cardstock and designer series paper to make these cards.  On the first card I punched a border using the Scallop Trim Border punch (#118402- $15.95) and on the card below, I used the Scallop Edge Border punch (#119882 - $15.95)  The initial was stamped using Lovely Letters Alphabet (p. 144 in annual catalog) and then punched with a 1 3/8 circle punch, matted on the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.


Visit my STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE for information about my clubs, classes, and special events, and to Shop 24/7.



 Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy

No comments: