Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine Treat

We made these Hershey Kiss hearts at my stamp club meetings this month.  These were originally designed by Brenda Q.    CLICK HERE to go to her blog if you would like to see her directions for making them.

Or you can CONTACT ME and I will send you printed directions.  Brenda also designed the Christmas Trees that I showed you ON THIS BLOG POST.  And when I visited her blog last week, I saw that she is sharing a tutorial for a Hershey Kiss Shamrock!

If you come to my monthly stamp club meetings, you will make at least two cards, and one "3D" item like these candy treats!

Visit MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to find out when my next club meetings will be, and for information on other stamping events.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy

No comments: