Saturday, February 16, 2013

February Stamp Club Projects


My stamp clubs meet once a month and this was the weekend for my February stamp club meetings.  I have meetings on Friday night, Saturday morning, and Sunday afternoon.  Members and guests choose the day that works best for them.  We make the same projects at each meeting.  The box above was our 3D item for the month,  and everyone made three cards to go inside the box.  These are some of the samples I made.  My club members know that they can copy my ideas exactly, but I actually prefer when they use their own ideas to change things up a bit.

The box and cards were made using the "Sunshine & Sprinkles" Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!'s Spring Catalog (#126922/#10.95.)  The stamped images on the 3x3 cards are from the Hostess Exclusive stamp set, "Happy You.

Below is a side view of the box we made for the 3x3 cards.

 CLICK HERE to go to Wendy Cranford's blog for a video tutorial of how to make the box.  It would also be great as a party favor, filled with candy treats for other goodies.

Stop back tomorrow to see the cards that my Friday night ladies made.

CONTACT ME for more information about my stamp club.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kathy

No comments: