Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello

These are some really cute note cards that my friend/down line, Lynne made for a door prize for Sunday's SOUPer Bowl party.  She used the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - which is in the current Spring Catalog- to texture the red card stock..  It is going on my next order!  I have seen some really cute things that other demonstrators have made using this embossing folder.  The gray paper on the note cards is from the "Twitterpated"  designer series paper, found in the annual catalog.  Do you notice that the DSP has the honeycomb pattern on it!  LOVE IT!!  The stamped label is from the Four Frames stamp set, punched out using the Decorative Label Punch (one of my favorite punches!)  Not sure where the "Hello" came from!  But I can find out if  you want to know!

VISIT MY WEBSITE to see more great project ideas and to shop 24/7.

CONTACT ME  if you have any questions.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy

No comments: