Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SWAPS!


 This was my SWAP card from a recent Stampin' Up! team meeting I attended.  It is the same design that I used for our "Soup"er Bowl Stamp Camp.  See those cards BY CLICKING HERE.  Besides changing the color to Pretty in Pink, I used the Adorning Accent Edgelit (with the Big Shot) to cut the scallop edge of the card.  I also used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch instead of using real ribbon.

Below is the card that my down line, Connie, made for her SWAP.  Isn't it beautiful?!
You can receive many of the supplies Connie used to make this card for FREE, with a $50 catalog order from Stampin' Up!

CLICK HERE for more information about how to earn FREE products during Sale-a-bration!

CONTACT ME me any questions!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy


No comments: