Monday, February 18, 2013

Twisted Card

This is the sample card I made for stamp club meetings this month.  It is a "twisted" card, that could be used as a gift card holder.  I believe the original idea came from Kelly Gettelfinger.  CLCK HERE to see her video tutorial.  I made this card using retired designer series paper.  (I did not want to waste my current supply of paper in case I goofed up.)

The stamped "THANKS!" is from the 2013 Sale-a-bration stamp set, "Vintage Verses."  This set is FREE with any $50 catalog order from now until March 22.  I used one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Big Shot to cut the shape of the label.

Come back tomorrow to see the cards my club members made at our club meetings this weekend!

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about stamp club, or if you are ready to place your order for the supplies to make this card!

CLICK HERE  to shop 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: