Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3x3 Easter Thanks

These are 3x3 cards that I made to stick in the bags with my customers' orders this month.
Supplies used to make the cards:
Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock
Crosses of Hope (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets
Designer Frames Folders
Perfect Plum ink

I tried two ways to make the card.  The first time I embossed the card and then stamped the cross inside the frame.  The second time I stamped the cross first and embossed second.  I was not very good at getting the cross in the center of the frame!  I was in a hurry because Mr. Brown will be delivering another Stampin' Up! order TOMORROW!!!

PLEASE CLICK HERE to see my club meeting dates/times for March.

Check back because I am trying to add another date, since this will be the last club meeting during Sale-a-bration.  I just have to find a time that doesn't conflict with my teaching/church/Ben's soccer commitments!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy

1 comment:

Connie P said...

neat idea for these stamps. I have this set because I really like it but didn't know how I was going to use it. Now I do, thanks!