Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Club Project #4

We usually make two cards and one 3D item at my monthly stamp club meetings.  But this month I had so many products from the Spring Catalog that I wanted to share so we made an extra card.  This card was made using the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I ran several pieces of designer series paper through the folder and then hand cut them so that the pieces would fit inside the embossed areas on the white card.  I got the idea for this card from a card my sister made with her stamping group.  You can see her card HERE  It was fun to see the colors and designs that everyone chose for their card.  The other product I wanted to show my club members was the Soda Pop Tops.  These are bottle caps (2 sizes) but when you run them through the Big Shot, they flatten into a cute medallion.  I punched out a one inch circle of DSP for the larger medallion and 1/2" for the smaller one, below.  I used Crystal Effects on the larger medallion to make the paper look shiny.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: