Thursday, March 7, 2013

Two More SWAPS


These are the last two SWAPS I have to share with you from my team meeting the other week.  I do not know who made them, because the creators did not put their name or info on their cards.  The first card is made using the By the Tide stamp set from the Spring Stampin' Up! catalog.  This card has a lot of sparkle, that you probably can't see from my bad photograph!

The bottom card is made using the Best of Birthdays stamp set.  This was the first collector set to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary.  Each month a new set will be released, with popular images from the past, plus one brand new image. CLICK HERE to see the first three sets in the series.  If you buy 6 of these sets over the course of the year, you will earn a free stamp set!  CONTACT ME for more information.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy

No comments: