Friday, March 8, 2013

Vintage Verses

This is a card I made to send as a thank you note to someone who has helped me with my Stampin' Up! business.  She also likes to quilt, so when I saw a card similar to this I knew I had to make one for her.  I was not crazy with the Summer Starfruit tag, so I changed it to Very Vanilla and made the card below.
As you can see I made this a horizontal card and substituted a tiny flower punch and pearl for the ribbon.  I like this card better, and don't want to send the first card (which I am not sure I like at all.)  So I have to make another one so I can keep this as a sample to show my club members!

Supplies used:
Gumball Green, Very Vanilla or Summer Starfruit card stock, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, 1 3/8 square punch, Vintage Verses Stamp Set,  Raspberry Ripple ribbon OR Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack & pearl, Raspberry Ripple ink.

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP WEBSITE to see current Stampin' Up specials and to see my March class schedule.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: