Monday, June 17, 2013

Sneak Peek - a little late!

Thanks (again!) to everyone who has been asking where I have been.  May and June are always busy months at our house and this year we had even more to fit into our family schedule.  Now that school is out, I will have lots of time to stamp and make projects to share with you.  The photo above shows me working on some SWAP cards for my team meeting this week.  If you look carefully you will see the new catalog (!!!!), the 5 new In Colors (!!!!!) and a brand new stamp set called Mosaic Madness (!!!!!!)  All of these products are available to purchase now.

It you are local, I hope you will try to stop by this weekend to make the cards I am making in the photo and other projects using new stamp sets and new colors!  I also have retired stuff to sell, so bring your cash or checkbooks!

Please visit MY STAMPIN' UP WEBSITE to see the dates and times of my stamp classes and to RSVP.

Bring a friend new to me and you BOTH can pick a gift from my goody basket.

Bring a project you have made using Stampin' Up! supplies and enter my monthly contest!

Thanks for stopping by today and for choosing me as your Stamping Teacher!
Kathy

No comments: