Sunday, July 21, 2013

Christmas SWAP

I will be participating in a Christmas Card SWAP at convention.  I did this organized SWAP last year and I received some nice cards, so I decided to join in the fun again this year.  It was a little harder for me to design a card this year, since there are no Christmas stamp sets in the annual catalog.  I used the Pennant Parade stamp set to make this card, and added some sparkle by embossing the stamped image using Iridescent Ice.  I used Champagne Glimmer Paper for the star and to separate the two embossed pieces of card stock.  I hand cut the black frame after running a piece of Basic Black card stock through the Big Shot using one of the Designer Frames embossing folders.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card.

Saturday is my Birthday Bash Stamp Camp.  Get the details and RSVP HERE

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: