Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Stamp Club project


I received this card in a SWAP at convention.  I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper and how the colors all coordinate so well.  I have been seeing a lot of cards using this technique on different blogs and decided to try it for myself.  I watched several videos on You Tube to see how it was done.  The card below is the one we made at my August stamp club meetings.
We used the Gingham Garden designer series paper, which has a lot of bright bold patterns.  I mixed in solid card stock to keep those floral patterns from over powering the card.  I also textured the card stock pieces using various embossing folders and the Big Shot.  Below are the cards my Sunday Stampers made - to show you how great they look using various colors of card stock and ink.







CONTACT ME if you would like to join in the fun at my monthly stamp club meetings.  Or gather a group of your friends for a private party.

Need a creative escape, but can't get away?!  Check out MY PAPER PUMPKIN.  A paper crafting kit will be delivered to your door, with everything you need (except adhesive) to complete a project in about 30 minutes.  Sign up by August 31 and the first two months will only be $10 a  month, with SHIPPING INCLUDED!  Let me know if you sign up so I can enter you in my drawing for a FREE PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!  


Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: