Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School

 I officially go back to school today for our first staff meeting of the year.  It is a time for worship, fellowship & lunch, with some business mixed in.  I thought I would show some "teacher" cards that we made in my club meetings over the past 5 years.  Most of these projects use stamp sets, paper, and punches that are retired.  If you would like measurements or directions, just let me know!  I may have to try this technique again - with the spinning apple!
 Love this little clipboard card!
 This cute card was made with builder wheels.  They have retired, but the last time I checked they were still available on the Clearance Rack for only $2.69 each!  In addition to the alphabet wheel and the apples, there is also one with crayons.  Check out MY WEBSITE to shop 24/7 and to see what other deals are on the clearance rack!  Or CONTACT ME and I will place the order for you.  Clearance items can now be added to workshop orders, which saves you shipping costs!  (Clearance items are available while supplies last!)
 Owls are everywhere in my preschool classroom.  So I think I will be pulling out this owl stamp and coordinating punch to make some projects this year!  This is a 3 x 3 card. The stamp set is retired, but the punch is still available.
This is a giant paper clip which could be used as a book mark.  The apple stamp is retired.  But the circle and scallop circle punches are still available.

Let me know if you want to get together with your friends to make some of these projects (or similar ones) for your child's teacher!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: