Friday, August 16, 2013

June's stamp club contest

 At my June stamp club meetings I gave everyone these pieces to make a Christmas card.  I told them they didn't have to use all the supplies this time, since the red frame is not the same color as the red in the designer series paper.  Only one person entered a card for this contest; however, I didn't give them much to work with, we didn't have a meeting in July, AND I forgot to give the supplies to my Sunday Stampers.

Below is Nancy M's card - the only entry and so the winner!
I am very impressed with her card.  She did use all the supplies, plus used the Mosaic Madness stamp set and coordinating punch to make the cute poinsettia.  I am not sure if she meant for the card to be this way or turned on its side.  I think it would look good either way.  Below is the card that I designed using these supplies (except for the frame.)
This is a card I made for a stamp-a-stack a few years ago.  The ornament stamp set is retired, but there is a cute one in the new holiday catalog, with a coordinating punch.

CONTACT ME if you would like to join in the fun of stamping with me!

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to shop 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: