Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chalkboard Technique

This is the third project we made at October's stamp club meeting, using the Chalkboard Technique.  I have seen lots of cards like this on the Stampin' Up demonstrator website and wanted to try making one.  This would be a cute card for a teacher or to place on someone's desk for their birthday.  If you would like to make a card like this, CONTACT ME and I will forward directions to you.  Or better yet, gather your friends together (your place or mine) and I will teach you how to make this card.

November stamp club meetings are this weekend, so be sure to ask me how to join in the fun! GO TO MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE for a list of dates/times and to RSVP.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a cute idea!! I may have to copy this.

Connie P said...

I love this card. I will definitely be copying this one.