Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween Flip Card

We made this flip card at my October stamp club meetings, using the new Circle Card Thinlits Die and the Big Shot.  This is a WOW! card that is super simple to make.  We adhered the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper to the card stock first and cut both layers at the same time.  The die will cut and score the paper so all you do is fold!  We used the stamp set Halloween Hello to stamp the witch, greeting, and candlesticks (on the back of the moving section.)  We made the moon by making a stencil using a circle punch and a scrap of card stock and then sponging on the yellow (Summer Starfruit) ink right on top of the image of the witch.

 Below is the same card but with a different pattern of Witches'Brew Designer Series Paper.  I added some orange ink (Pumpkin Pie) to the moon and also sponged around the edges of the white card stock circle.

CONTACT ME for more information about my stamp clubs!

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE  to shop or to see a list of my stamping events.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Connie P said...

I just got the Circle Card Thinlits Die. I can't wait to use it for my Christmas cards.