Thursday, November 14, 2013

The RED cards

 Here are two more cards that Jean and Patti did for HOMEWORK.   Last month I was starting to run out of green cards, so Patti and Jean chose the red cards.  Again, I just like my stampers to stamp, so they are free to make any kind of card, and hopefully they will use Stampin' Up!'s fabulous products.
Since my November club meetings are coming up this weekend, I will choose a winner using random.org

The winner is.................................



Debbie

Debbie, you get to choose one of the single wooden stamps that you have had your eye on for awhile!

Lyn, you won September's contest.  Hope you can make it to this month's meeting to claim your prize!


CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp clubs.  You will have a great time and you can earn FREE Stampin' Up! merchandise.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: