Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Club Card #2

This was the second card we made at my stamp club meetings in November.  I copied this card from one I saw on Pinterest.
Supplies used to make this card:
Stamps: Positively Chevron, Chalk Talk
Card Stock and/or Ink: Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Tools: Extra Large Oval punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals


 CLICK HERE to see the first card we made at November's club meeting.
 CLICK HERE to see the 3D item we made.

CLICK HERE to see my Stamp Club meetings/times for December.  RSVP soon!  Class size is limited to 6 and spaces are filling up.

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp club meetings!  Everyone is invited to attend!  No long term obligations!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Connie P said...

This card is going in the mail tomorrow for my sister's birthday. I love the color combination.