Monday, January 27, 2014

You Can Never Have Too Much Happy!

I held my first stamp club meetings of the year earlier this month.  It was great to see everyone again and to get back to stamping with friends.  The first project we made was a 3 x 6 card using the V- Latch technique.  We also used the Envelope Punch Board to make an envelope that would fit this size card.  I received the Yippee Skippee stamp set at Convention last summer and decided it was time to open it up and use it! Below are some of the other samples I made.



We used Versamark to ink a pattern on the inside of the card, with part of it showing when the card is closed.  I hope you can see from the photo below how this card works.


Contact me if you would like to learn more about my stamp clubs.  There is no long term commitment.  Just pay a $7 materials fee, or place a $15 minimum order at each meeting you attend.  Order consistently and you can earn FREE MERCHANDISE.



Thanks for stopping by today.

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp club meetings.

CLICK HERE  for more information about the Envelope Punch Board, including a demonstration video!

CLICK HERE to shop 24/7 or to view my upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: