Monday, February 3, 2014

My Cookies predicted the Super Bowl Winner - again!

Yesterday was our 3rd Annual "Soup"er Bowl Stamp Camp.  I made the cookies above as one of the desserts - the orange sprinkles represented Denver and the blue sprinkles represented Seattle.  I didn't tell anyone that was why they were decorated that way.........so when they were choosing their cookie, they were subconsciously choosing their favorite team.  Although I didn't take an "after" picture, I did count the cookies that were left and more people chose the blue cookies, which meant they picked Seattle as the winner!  I did the same thing last year with the Ravens and the 49ers, and my stampers got it right that time, too.  You can see that post by CLICKING HERE.

Below are photos of Linda and Lynne getting everything ready for our stamping event.


We had 24 stampers come to make 12 all occasion cards and to enjoy a bowl of home made soup.  It was a fun way to spend the afternoon, and we made it home in time to watch the Big Game.  Looking forward to doing it again next year!

CLICK HERE to see my upcoming events.  Come stamp with me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: