Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July's Show & Tell

I had 21 ladies here (over 4 days) for my July stamp club meetings.  I gave a sneak peek of our first project HERE.  Before I show you the other projects we made, I wanted to share the "Show & Tell" projects that some of my club members brought to the meeting.  These are projects that they have made since our last club meeting.

Here is a beautiful card that Lisa made:


Below is a  Journal (Stampin' Up item #135718) that Jean covered and decorated.


And here is another journal that she decorated by stamping on the outside and inside front cover.  These journals are 2 for $4.95 (p.200 in the current catalog.) They make a great gift.











Below are some MY DIGITAL STUDIO projects that Lyn made.  The first two are shadow boxes she made of her nephew's commissioning ceremony.

She used fabric for the blue background, printed the text boxes using MDS, and then mounted on cardstock and arranged in the frame.  For the one with the red back ground, she created the entire page in MDS - no physical cutting and rearranging the pieces.  These are just beautiful in real life!
Below is a framed 12x12  scrapbook page that Lyn designed in MDS.  She has made a lot of these for new babies and also for graduations.
You can make projects like this (scrapbook pages, calendars, photo books, etc...) by using My Digital Studio.
CLICK HERE to learn more about it.  You can even get a 30 day trial for FREE!

Diane also brought show & tell, but I will share hers for Tuesday's tip!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy





No comments: