Friday, August 1, 2014

And the Winner is...........

The winner of July's Stamp Club homework contest is NOT Lisa - but only because I forgot to post her card!  I am SOOOOOOOO sorry, Lisa.  I had so many stampers accept the Christmas in July challenge that I was overwhelmed with entries and somehow gave Lisa's card a duplicate number, so it was omitted on the contest page HERE

So here is her card:

I was super impressed with all the cards that my club members made but according to the voting the winner is:

#6 Ashleigh

Here is her winning card:.

Ashleigh is my youngest club member - she will be entering high school in the fall.  She is VERY creative and  always puts her own spin on the projects we make at club.  I LOVE that!  I will have a prize for Ashleigh at our August Stamp Club meeting.  Good timing, since she will be celebrating her birthday the next day!

CLICK HERE to visit my calendar of events and to RSVP for August Stamp Club meetings.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions about my stamp club meetings.  Come join the fun!  There is no obligation.  Just pay a $7 materials fee OR place  a minimum $15 catalog order.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Kathy F. said...

Congrats Ashleigh! Keep up the great work!