Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Santa's Gift Card Holder



I made one of these cards for each of my coworkers.  There were 11 of us that went out to eat on the last day of school before Christmas break.  I have seen several cards like this on Pinterest and made a few changes to make it my own.

 Stampin' Up! supplies used to make this card:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper
Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Curly label punch, 1" square punch

I also used two non-Stampin' Up! supplies to make this card: the embossing folder for Santa's beard, and a button wafer thin die.


I tucked a gift certificate for the restaurant where we ate inside this cute card:
Because the gift certificates were just a cash register receipt, I added the scallop square with a retired  greeting stamp to keep the certificate tacked down.  I did not  sign the cards because I handed them out at the restaurant and told everyone that they were free to "re-gift" the card if they wanted to!  A regular gift card will also fit into the opening.

We had a fun time at lunch.  Below are photos of the chef preparing our meal:


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget about the Year End Closeout Sale
Kathy

No comments: