Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Stamp Club Card 2

 This is the second card we made at my stamp club classes in March.  I CASED this card from Pinterest (Laura Mellinger.)  I loved the design so much that all I changed was the ribbon, only because I didn't have the ribbon she used.  The card stock colors are Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla.  The flower was stamped with Crisp Cantaloupe and Blushing Bride.

I always encourage my club members to be creative and change the card if they have another ideas.  Below is how one club member changed the design.  I think it is another beautiful card.

PLEASE CONTACT ME if you would like information about my stamp club classes.

PLEASE VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to see current Stampin' Up! promotions and to shop 24/7.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER DURING OUR SALE-A-BRATION PROMOTION!
EARN FREE PRODUCTS WITH EACH $50 YOU SPEND!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: