Monday, May 4, 2015

Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast - part 1


Saturday was my first ever Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast.  I was so busy having fun that I forgot to take pictures!  As stampers arrived, they chose a name tag. I hinted that these marker colors were clues to a game we would play.  It was also a good time to remind everyone that Stampin' Write markers have two tips: one is like a paint brush, and the other is a fine point tip.  Little did they know that the name tag ink color would decide if they won Prize Patrol!!!

Of course the event officially began with a home made breakfast: sausage/egg  and Peach French Toast casseroles.

Each stamper found these items at her seat: a sheet of retired Designer Series Paper, ten 6x6 squares of patterned paper in one Stampin' Up!'s color families, and a package of rhinestones.  The DSP would be used later in the morning for one of our make & takes.

We were in a classroom at my church, so I wrote the names of the 2015-2017 In Colors on the white board, with one of the words from each name missing:


Cucumber_____________
_________________Dijon

 Watermelon _____________

  Mint ___________________

  Tip Top  ________________

While everyone was eating, they shouted out guesses to the complete color names.  It was funny to hear some of their ideas!  The correct answers are:

Cucumber Crush
Delightful Dijon
Watermelon Wonder
Mint Macaron
Tip Top Taupe

I had a special prize box for the first person to guess a color name correctly and a little something else for the others who guessed the other colors' names correctly.

In a few days I will be able to Pre-order 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalogs, along with selected merchandise.  Can't wait to have the catalog in my hands.  I've seen it online and it is AWESOME!!!!  If you are one of my regular stampers, you will receive your catalog as soon as I can get it to you!!!

If you are not a regular customer of mine and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that you purchase from, please CONTACT ME about how you can get a catalog.

In the meantime, VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to shop the current catalog, including lots of retiring items at up to 50% off.

Stop back to see what else we did at my Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast!  

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: