Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast - part 2

I had a special breakfast for my stamp club ladies last week.  If you look at Monday's post, you can see what they did when they first arrived.  After everyone was finished eating, I passed out a bag tag to every stamper.  Since I forgot to take pictures that day, below is a photo of the three tags that were left over.  

 I made these using the retiring Top Note Die (sniff, sniff - I hate to see it go!) and a retired hostess stamp set.  I held up each tag to see if anyone could name the cardstock/ribbon/ink color.  If they did - they could keep that tag, or choose another.  I asked them to listen carefully to the names - a hint that some people took seriously and others ignored, as we found out in a game we played later!  

One of the best things about Stampin' Up! products is the card stock, ink, ribbon, buttons, etc.... all match perfectly.  And we have a great selection of colors to choose from, with IN COLORS that are changed out after 2 years - just to keep things fresh. 

Anyway, the bag tag was for the bag of goodies each stamper was going to receive:

Inside were stamp sets and other Stampin' Up! products that my club members earned for FREE!  Some of the bags were FULL!  (Why do I always forget to take photos?!) The bag above belongs to someone who wasn't able to attend the breakfast.

I run my stamp clubs a little differently than most demonstrators: my stampers earn products throughout the year - not just during one month.  Plus, the more they spend, the more they earn!  Several of my stampers even earned a half-price item.  CONTACT ME if you would like more info about my clubs.

After I gave out the Stampin' Rewards - I had a few special gifts to give to some of my Super Star Stampers.  Next time I will show you a few of those!

TODAY is the first day I am able to order 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalogs, along with selected merchandise.   If you are one of my regular stampers, you will receive your catalog as soon as I can get it to you!!!

If you are not a regular customer of mine and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that you purchase from, please CONTACT ME about how you can get a catalog.

In the meantime, VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to shop the current catalog, including lots of retiring items at up to 50% off.
Come back to see what else we did at my Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast!  

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy


No comments: